What does your dash look like?

Norman Verona

Some great inspiration on this thread! I don't think I have a picture of mine, but it's the standard 5x VDO gauge affair you've all seen a million times before!

That's nice and clean. Looks good. However do you have to fumble and look down at the switches to get the right one?

I know people will take the p***, but mine is made of wood. The original had no chance of passing the IVA from 6 foot away, my dad is a retired carpenter and I liked the look of it (suits my car IMHO)

http://paulmeakin.webs.com/photos/undefined/DSC00282Small.jpg

Pre carpets

Well mines just a piece or two of MDF :t-up:

no Norm - it's fine - i just drive around wiith all wiper on and lights on full beam at all times and sound the horn about 5 times every mile.... :-)

Mine looks likes Dommos, I would nip out to the garage to get pics but Santa has been, and I daren't risk it :d :d :d

Aidan, is he stuck in your car? tell him he has to pay rent.

James, I've seen you, wipers on, headlights blazing, hazards popping, horn beeping

Everyone stands there in amazement saying "He'll be driving it up a tree next"

Come on, James is lugging around two 300lb shoulder muscles, a chainsaw and rigging kit! So he is going to be a touch slower than the rest of us!

• Like 1

Well he could use the chain saw to reduce the size of shoulder muscles.  :)

I giggle at people that go on about saving 3 kg's on their car. Why not stop pies and beer for six weeks and save 12 kg's on the driver!

What, like me?

But it was fun doing it.

Not aimed at you at all, I've not known you go on about saving weight on your car.

I know if I went on a diet or trained more I could shed a stone or so... But I can't see how I could shed a stone from my car. I like the warmth from the heater, need windscreen/weather kit (most of which is removable), boot box is only storage and not a chance I could do 200 miles twice a week without a padded sear... So if it came to stripping lb's it would be me that would trim down, not the car!