What does your dash look like?

Norman Verona

guest - i know i could loose a few kilos buddy - need to change jobs mate....  and kirkyboy i will gladly compare times at Curb next year - see you on the start line my friend.....  :)

I reduced the weight of mine from 560 kgs to 507. At the same time the power went from 150 bhp to 220 bhp.

Only problem is that I didn't go below 105 kgs.

ERROR: that's supposed to be 650 kgs to 507 kgs

Aidan, is he stuck in your car? tell him he has to pay rent.

He wouldn't fit Norman :d

Not aimed at you at all, I've not known you go on about saving weight on your car.

I know if I went on a diet or trained more I could shed a stone or so... But I can't see how I could shed a stone from my car. I like the warmth from the heater, need windscreen/weather kit (most of which is removable), boot box is only storage and not a chance I could do 200 miles twice a week without a padded sear... So if it came to stripping lb's it would be me that would trim down, not the car!

Same here buddy my fighting weight is 65kg-10 stone in old money, so why the feck do I need to save weight on my car?

Mines a comfy cruiser with all mod cons......well maybe not the mods con, but you know what I mean :t-up:

Btw what mob you in? ex 1RRF meself :)

65kg...... i wish i could be that size - perhaps my car would be quicker then....... Anyway back to dash boards...... how much weight does having a carbon dash actually save you? 

That all depends on what you are replacing, if it's MDF or plywood, quite a lot,

but if your only replacing ALi with vinyl on it, not much, it would be purely cosmetic imo.

If I was 10 stone. as I imagine with you as well James, We'd look ill haha! BMI reckons i needa be 11.5 stone, i maintain that I will look massively stupid that light haha! besides, cider and pizza is lovelky, why would i wanna  stop eating that haha :d

On our marriage day I was 9 stone 8 lbs and HM was 8 stone 9 lbs.

So, after 44 years she's doubled her investment.

• Like 1

That's neat, I really like that one. And on a Zero too!!! :oops::o:p:d :d :d

Sorry, I deleted the post as the link wasnt very good (I couldn't embed the image for some reason).  But seeing as how Gadgetman has commented, I though I better put it back

Edited to add image as per Norman's intructions.  As you say, iy is easy when you know how.   :d

P1020578.JPG

That's OK, clean and neat.

This is it.

P1020578.JPG