What does your dash look like?

Norman Verona

James, don't disappoint me, your dash is walnut finished, it is, isn't it.

I wish Norman.... my dash is black with smiths dials, low oil light (massive orange one), Omex Shift up light, and a various centre console of switches that I can never remember what they do....  I would do a dash but it would need to be weight saving..... i'll see what wood I have in the shed.......

I'll show mine after xmas - a good source informs me I might well be getting a Shift-i gear change light strip....

Norman - I know why you have your dials "rotated" but it still makes me turn my head sideways and feel like I'm on a boat :-p

The dash thread is legendary... Heard about it... But curious to how it achieved this status.

Oh, how easy is it to cut the holes in a carbon dash? I'm worried about making a hash of it!

Feck me man yer in the Army, get it on the ranges, think about it 2" holes for dials, get a 2" mortar line it up well and BANG at that velocity it'll go straight through with a nice clean cut ;)  :laugh:

Anyway here's mine.

DSCF0046.jpg

And here's a work in progress pic. Note the secret fixings.

DSCF0091.jpg

I know people will take the p***, but mine is made of wood. The original had no chance of passing the IVA from 6 foot away, my dad is a retired carpenter and I liked the look of it (suits my car IMHO)

http://paulmeakin.webs.com/photos/undefined/DSC00282Small.jpg

Pre carpets

• Like 1

I know people will take the p***, but mine is made of wood. The original had no chance of passing the IVA from 6 foot away, my dad is a retired carpenter and I liked the look of it (suits my car IMHO)

http://paulmeakin.webs.com/photos/undefined/DSC00282Small.jpg

Pre carpets

I think your dash is pure class, what you would call----the gentlemans dash.