steved's new end message/your club still wuvs you

SteveD

for those who the message upsets and makes you feel unwanted here is my proposed new message

Thank you for your trial membership of the Westfield Sports Car Club Forum. This has now reached the end of your trial period  wuv and your account is now expired. we still wuv you so no need to feel unwanted or unwuved its easy to join the wscc so why not join the big family of the wscc ,we still want you and is much much more than a club forum

We hope you have enjoyed your trial period wuv and will now consider full membership of the WSCC. Full membership not only provides full access for one year to the online side of the club, but also provides the following benefits so no need to flounce off in a huff just because its not free anymore ,membership works out at less than 8 pence per day so its hardly the end of the world ,

* Full access to the forum and members area's
* Access to local area meets to meet up with true enthusiasts and enjoy the club spirit knowing you are truley supporting the club ,so no need to feel like a fr**l**der and be riddled with guilt for not joining while joining in with your local area meets
* Westfield World magazine
* National event and shows such as Stonleigh
* Motorsport such as Westfield Speed Series , meet some real nutters
* NEW - Gallery and Blog area of the website

You can buy membership online by logging into the forum and selecting the store link at the top of the forum. Alternatively please reply to this email to contact the membership secretary for other ways to pay and support the club.scott even has carrier pigeon access (he's a propper jack duckworth)for those in the dark ages

You can also extend your trial for 2 more months at a time by purchasing a trial extension in the online store.

If you are a lapsed member of the club, then you can renew your membership online or alternatively reply to this email to contact the membership secretary for renewal.so dont be shy or feel you need to say goodbye or spit your dummy out ,remember what your club can do for you and you can do for your club

Many thanks for your support of the Westfield Sports Car Club wuv . We really do hope you will consider supporting and joining the club for less than 8 p / day.

and is your still not happy chuff off

Regards,

the diplofat
Westfield Sports Car Club

• Like 3

Save that for when you decide to set up your own WSCC - the Wuv Steve's Cheekiness Club   :yes:   :laugh:   :cool:   ;) 

:laugh: LMAO Steve you really are a gem! Gotta love the effort there, punctuation, capital letters and paragraphs! Did I miss an original funnier end message? :d;) 

Carlsberg don't do car clubs, but if they did, Steve would run it and it would be the best in the world :laugh: but cause he don't the WSCC comes a fine second :):d

Brilliant Steve

All summed up and a touch of Wuv thrown in

Wuv there enough wuv?

Not want unwuvved potential members when members get all the wuv they need.

Is this wuvist? Will we get anti wuv protests?

Don't see what's wrong with that, perfectly reasonable message to send out I would think. :yes:  :yes:  :d  :d

I had trouble reading it. I normally go into wuv mode to read Steve's posts. Working out where the comma's full stops and paragraphs go.

I had trouble reading it. I normally go into wuv mode to read Steve's posts. Working out where the comma's full stops and paragraphs go.

it can be sorted wuv

for those who the message upsets and makes you feel unwanted here is my proposed new messageThank you for your trial membership of the Westfield Sports Car Club ForumThis has now reached the end of your trial period  wuv and your account is now expired. we still wuv you so no need to feel unwanted or unwuved its easy to join the wscc so why not join the big family of the wscc ,we still want you and is much much more than a club forumWe hope you have enjoyed your trial period wuv and will now consider full membership of the WSCC. Full membership not only provides full access for one year to the online side of the club, but also provides the following benefits so no need to flounce off in a huff just because its not free anymore membership works out at less than 8 pence per day so its hardly the end of the world * Full access to the forum and members area's Access to local area meets to meet up with true enthusiasts and enjoy the club spirit knowing you are truley supporting the club ,so no need to feel like a fr**l**der and be riddled with guilt for not joining while joining in with your local area meets Westfield World magazineNational event and shows such as Stonleigh Motorsport such as Westfield Speed Series , meet some real nuttersNEW - Gallery and Blog area of the websiteYou can buy membership online by logging into the forum and selecting the store link at the top of the forum. Alternatively please reply to this email to contact the membership secretary for other ways to pay and support the club.scott even has carrier pigeon access (he's a propper jack duckworth)for those in the dark agesYou can also extend your trial for 2 more months at a time by purchasing a trial extension in the online store.If you are a lapsed member of the club, then you can renew your membership online or alternatively reply to this email to contact the membership secretary for renewal.so dont be shy or feel you need to say goodbye or spit your dummy out ,remember what your club can do for you and you can do for your clubMany thanks for your support of the Westfield Sports Car Club wuv We really do hope you will consider supporting and joining the club for less than 8 p / day.

and is your still not happy chuff off

Regards,

the diplofat

Westfield Sports Car Club

sorted

Thanks wuv, that's better.

(by the way is it all right to use "wuv" or is it copyrighted)

Don't know why we are namby pambying around wasting precious server space pandering to none members who are in reality being provided with a source of information and chat for nothing, up until now. Rules are rules and some people have obviously spat the dummies out and taken offence. They and some of us are pressurising the commitee and giving them a b*llache of a non paid job. For the sake of £30 what is the big deal, yes some folk can't honestly afford it and for them they still have a limited access. For the folk who can afford it and want something for nowt well just man up and get real. Nothing is free in this day and age. I guess some of them would be more than happy to sit on there latest Iphones or Ipads making desparaging comments to others and are paying more per month in phone fees than a years membership. If you aint got something sensible to say then don't say it. As a well known contributor would say "its makes my p*ss boil." or what the devil/goodness me.

Nice effort by Steve to put some humour into it all but ------

Suppose I may get some penalty points but hasn't this nonesense gone on long enough. Oh and Happy Christmas to all members and none members.

Bob      (fully paid up still, assuming my payment went through a few days ago and likely to remain so)

:d  :p  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :cry:  :cry:  

Edited to correct a couple of typos only

Don't know why we are namby pambying around wasting precious server spacer pandering to none members who are in reality being provided with a source of information and chat for nothing, up until now. Rules are rules and some people have obviously spat the dummies out and taken offence. They and some of us are pressurising the commitee and giving them a b*llache of a non paid job. For the sake of £30 what is the big deal, yes some folk can't honestly afford it and for them they still have a limited access. For the folk who can afford it and want something for nowt well just man up and get real. Nothing is free in this day and age. I guess some of them would be more than happy to sit on there latest Iphones or Ipads making desparaging comments to others and are paying more per month in phone fees than a years membership. If you ainty got something sensible to say then don't say it. As a well known contributor would say "its makes my p*ss boil." or what the devil/goodness me.

Nice effort by Steve to put some humour into it all but ------

Suppose I may get some penalty points but hasn't this nonesense gone on long enough. Oh and Happy Christmas to all members and none members.

Bob      (fully paid up still, assuming my payment went through a few days ago and likely to remain so)

:d  :p  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :cry:  :cry:  

10 out of 10 for that wuv :yes:

• Like 1

Bob, the reason for getting the system to send out emails to non-member users is to get them to join.

Only needs a few to make it worthwhile.

Just join the club and feel the wuv :love:

No paying members

No Club

No website

Simples

• Like 1