Gallery - New WSCC Member Feature

ACW

Everyone should now be able to view a new tab Galllery.

I have allocated each member 2M initially during a trial to retain pictures. Each member can upload into Members Cars, or create thier own gallery and keep photos in there.

It should be fairly self explanatory. Upload limit initially is 500K.

No uploading to Gallery is only available to WSCC Members, Moderators, Speed Series Members and Sponsors / Traders.

We will increase size limits once it has had a chance to bed in and determine server load etc.

Gallery can be used for loads of things including an easy way to handle avatars etc. For example the gallery will appear when you select my media in posts.

• Like 2

Ooh, excellent, thank you Adrian, will have to have a go at that later, is there a preferred image size? (L x W)

It will resize images etc on upload. The stingy 500K upload ive set to make sure the world doesnt explode will probably mean you need to be around 600x400 ish.

I will be watermarking images pistonheads style in due course.

Just given it a little play - should come in handy and pass the time at work as a bonus :d

Wondered when it was going to become available. Will look later

If it's not too controversial of a thing to say... another perk of being a club member. ;)

• Like 2

I was thinking that Scott - better on the inside p++sing out than on the outside pi==sing in...........

I Like it :t-up: just uploaded a couple of pics as a test :cool:

Now this whole 'only available to Club members' stuff is getting out of hand!

I've a good mind to cancel my membership just so I can object to missing out on all these new things...

If you do you'll only get 20 posts to complain.  :)

• 1 month later...

Does this new facilty replace Andy Hawkins Gently Hosting website?  I've just gone to that site to upload a picture and got lots of warnings about required dates and times and no pictures, all way beyond my understanding. :(

Yes it does. :)