if it means that much to you all

SteveD

Mines the lower back. The two lower back muscles have torn where they attach to the bone. (so I'm told, but I may have lost something in translation).

Now I can't stand for too long and bending over isn't a real option.

I resist taking pain killers as I have this belief that if the pain isn't too bad save the pills for when you really need them.

no takers

I said bending over wasn't an option, you wuvver.

• Like 1

Has Swiss Jeff signed up yet? Or is he going for Trader status?

Steve, noble gesture but reckon you work hard for your money, keep it in your pocket fella :)

swiss Jeff????? liek Swiss Tony????

"joining the WSCC is like making love to a beautiful woman, you need to pay your £10 and take thirty days to decide if you like her enough.... or pay your £30 and use here 24 hrs a day"  

swiss Jeff? ???? liek Swiss Tony? ???

"joining the WSCC is like making love to a beautiful woman, you need to pay your £10 and take thirty days to decide if you like her enough.... or pay your £30 and use here 24 hrs a day"  

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

swiss Jeff? ???? liek Swiss Tony? ???

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha :laugh:

Alright Echoz?  Ive found a few firms in Somerset who may be able to help you..... might have to wait til Jan but watch this space....

like i said on the phone fella, no immediate hurry as atleast im in work :) I'm not going anywhere and definitely still interested, enjoy your christmas buddy, plenty of time in the new year to run around after strange folk from the interwebs :) 

Strange folk on the interwebs?

I'm called Norman.