if it means that much to you all

SteveD

Hello son not heard from you for a while... been working for a change?

I've been busy. So have one or two others around here picking up my slack :o

Tea, coffee, biscuits, valium anyone ? apologies as the current supply of popcorn and pringles is in need of replenishing ;)

• Like 1

Oh, don't start me on the subject of Valium...last week, my little West Highland White Terrier, Sophie, broke into the bedside table, and stole and ate half a box of the Valium for my bad back.  Caught her in the act, but too late.  Off to the vets, who made her vomit it back up - £60 gone.

Then the vet gave us liquid charcoal to give her five times in 24 hours to clean her out.  White dog + black foul tasting liquid = furry mess and five baths.

She's fine.  I'm knackered.  My back hurts.  And I've got no valium.

If you dont like the way things are decided then do something productive about it, stand for election to the committee. Otherwise either shut up or pay up

Oh dear, glad to hear they're all OK now.

I've been busy. So have one or two others around here picking up my slack :o

Picking up your slack what :laugh:

:no:  :bangshead:  No no no no no no and no!

Alladdin, YOU were one of several members who reported and complained about a post made by another member.  The moderation team agreed with the complaints and removed it, along with a number of other posts that followed it because they referenced the offending post and leaving them there would have made the thread look stupid.  Then i left a very polite and friendly message explaining why the posts were removed.  So now you're complaining about the moderation team doing what you wanted done, and saying it was a clique conspiracy?

Sometimes, you just can't win for losing...   :bangshead:

Knew I shoulda stayed in, seems I've missed all the fun again :d here y'are cap'n, this ones on the house, sounds like you need it :d

Free%20Hug%20Coupons.png

• Like 1

Also Valiums over here please *waves hand* also are you telling me that inn less tahn 1 day? of their being a warning system, steve has managed to get banned?  hahah world class fella! SteveD for PM :d 

:laugh:  scott buy some scud missiles ,there quite cheap on ebay at the moment , you have everyones address :oops:  buying a launcher shouldnt be to hard then its only a matter of aiming and pressing the red button

• Like 1

Here you go, have the launcher on me...

big-red-button.jpg

:laugh: 

• Like 1

Scott, I know you have help at hand but I used Codemine (paracetamol and 40% codeine)  when I had to work on the house with two torn back muscles. Dose is max of 3 per day and for no longer than 3 days. I took 6 a day for 6 weeks. No addiction or side affects but I did manage to get the house to the state we could move in, just 4 days before winter took grip.

Only problem is it seems I've now got permanent back pain which I've never had, ever, before

Well on the subject of bad backs, I have wgat is known in the trade as Seaking back, its b*******ed me already at the ripe old age of 31.

And on the subject of renewals, surely there should not be an issue somebody just like to moan about anything

AJ, is your back like one of those missiles - heat seaking  :)