if it means that much to you all

SteveD

well after some serious thought i have decided that if it means that much to all the folk that are whinging about not being able to post on the forums and are to tight to pay your membership ,you know that whole 8 pence per day , i will quite happily pay your membership for you so you can still post on here for free

if anyone wants to take me up on this offer just drop me a pm

But it's only 7 1/2 p a day, I know 8p is a lot for some but surely 7 1/2p is affordable?

A generous offer but I don't understand the issue.

Are those not renewing doing so because in principle it was something they got for free and now can't stomach paying or is it that they think it is not good value?  If the latter what price should it be or what more would they want from the club to justify the fee?

there just tight because they got it free ,now they have to pay they dont like it , so dummy spitting is going on along with a few thrown toys

A book worth reading is worth buying. 

John Ruskin

• Like 1

But if they are so tight they wont pay up, they can't pm you, can they mate? :d  :d