WWW...

Captain Colonial

Echo the above. Have to congratulate all this year's contributors, proof positive that members maketh the club. I think the standard and variety of articles has never been higher. I commend and thank you all. :t-up:

WooHoo, my car is on the mag cover (although not sure I should be pround, since it was broken and under tow at the time). :p

Not read the mag yet, but the calendar is excellent!

And proof that my car can survive a whole trackday... this was it today (07/12) during a very cold and wet trackday at Brands Hatch. (new wheels and aeroscreen :) )

Steve

20121207_102233.jpg

Great edition of the mag and loads of good stuff to read.

Well done to those who've taken the time to submit articles and pics. Think it's the best one I've seen and the bar has difinitely been raised

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Great edition of the mag and loads of good stuff to read.

Well done to those who've taken the time to submit articles and pics. Think it's the best one I've seen and the bar has difinitely been raised

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Nah!! Best article ever was the one about a couple of guys driving their Westies round France a couple of years ago......LOL