Uxbridge Autoshow 2003

shaun

A few of us from Thames Valley area will be at the Uxbridge Autoshow 2003 on Sunday.

There is a website

The event is held by the rotary club and all in the aid of charity, there is therefore a £10 per car (includes all occupants) charge.  

I was told we may be able to talk this down to £5 on the day depending who's on the gate but count on £10 for now.  Just tell them that you are a member of the WSCC.

It's well worth the money as there's a wide variety of car's including classics, kitscars, racing cars, and new car stands along with autojumble, trade stands etc,etc,etc

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

I was told we may be able to talk this down to £5 on the day depending who's on the gate but count on £10 for now.

You snorky git - its for charity!

You should be asking them how much more than a tenner they want! ........unless its for PDSA of course, I hate cats!

As for the Watford bit - North of Watford Herts, but South of Watford Gap (just).

Snorky = tight git    OR

Hairy beast from Banana Splits - which is still my favourite TV prog and can occasionally be found on Sky Kids channels.

Size of a Cow!

Thames Valley area plan to meet at Uxbridge from about 9:30 - 10am.   Any suggestions for meeting point just outside showground?

Hi

I would sugest we meet on the A412 going south from the A40

Meeting point

There's a large layby on each side of the road and we'll probably come up that road anyway.

It's only about a mile from the show, acutally if you pan right three times on the above map you'll see a ski slope in the bottom right corner, that's it.

Lets just hope the weather holds out.

James

Hi lads,

Are you going to meet where James suggested ?, as I will try to get down from Northants and meet up if poss.

Rich.

Current plan is we'll be coming up past the layby around 9:30, and leaving by 9:45 to get to the show by 10:00.

Sound like it's going to be a decent turnout.

If you haven't got it ask Shaun for his mobile number, he normally has it on when we're out and about.

I'd give you mine but i cant hear it over the exhaust noise.

Current plan is we'll be coming up past the layby around 9:30, and leaving by 9:45 to get to the show by 10:00.

Sound like it's going to be a decent turnout.

Will the layby big big enough?  :0  :0

.........in anticipation of large turnout  :)  :)

Good to meet you Shaun, enjoyed the show, beautiful weather, cheers to James for pointing this one out.

See you both at Santa Pod?

Rich.

See you both at Santa Pod?

Sorry we left before you got back, was a good show.  Good to see you and will see you at SANTA probably with those V8 nutters.   :devil:  :devil:  :devil: