Northamptonshire Area Meet - JULY

Chris Elworthy

Its one of those awkward months when the fourth Wednesday feels like about half way through the month.

Our July meet is this Wednesday, July 23rd at the Aviator - Sywell.

See you there, from your ex-area organiser ???

See you there, from your ex-area organiser <!--emo&???

So how come you are still organising then?

It good to see that you are still hanging in there.  Keep up the good work  :p  :p  :p  :p

Lucky b******d getting F1 tickets for yesterday.  Saw the highlights and was pretty amazed - lots of overtaking and drama etc.  What was said on the banner of that nutter?  :0  :0

So how come you are still organising then?

Who said I am organising?

Just a reminder of something already organised because I am nice like that (I'm just 'orrible in many other ways)

Apparently it was predicted in Roman times that there would be a fouth Wednesday of July 2003 and lo and behold there is .....and its this week! What have the Romans ever done for us?

Lucky b******d getting F1 tickets for yesterday.  Saw the highlights and was pretty amazed - lots of overtaking and drama etc.  What was said on the banner of that nutter?  :0  :0

I think the Banner said NORTHANTS WSCC.......

b******d, its the **** that nicked our banner.

perhaps: "im a d*ck, please feel free to run me down!"  :D

Nice one Oz,

All day on the big screens they kept showing the 2 new Fosters (Amber nextar or Kangaroo p***?) advertisements.

'king brilliant!

I think the Banner said NORTHANTS WSCC.......

So it was you then

The banner said  'WSCC area organiser can't take it anymore, run me over so I don't have to organise the next monthly meet' :D  :D  :D