Which Tablet PC

DerekJ

n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

Well, I do take that as an insult.

I'd like a response, please.

Never realised there were so many definitions, or that n00b, (or noob) is considered different to newb.

Well I got some good info before it went off.  But that's the last 2 threads that I have joined have ended up like this.  I'm starting to get paranoid.

:angry: Oh, it's you is it.  :p  :d 

Well, I do take that as an insult.

I'd like a response, please.

noob, not n00b...

noob, short for newbie, an ironical tease at your post count, nothing more...

Stuart, worry not. It's probably just an aberration of the clever one.

II. Defining 'Noob'

Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

Sorry, that one doesn't work.

Any more excuses?

Sorry, that one doesn't work.

Any more excuses?

Pick a dictionary. There are thousands, all with slightly different definitions. Which one is right? I neither know nor care.

It was and is nothing more than an ironic commentary on your post count when compared to mine. I have said it many times to many others. You're the first one to take offence.

You have two choices. Believe I deliberately insulted you or believe it was a joke meant in the manner I have described.

So, you quote a word and invite me to Google it. I do so and come up with a definition you don't like.

Yesterday you showed ignorance of the difference between two words and insulted someone else. 

My conclusion to your ignorance is that I don't actually care. You can carry on showing your ignorance for all I care.

It was and is nothing more than an ironic commentary on your post count when compared to mine. I have said it many times to many others. You're the first one to take offence

As usual this comment from you means nothing.What have you said to many others? Why are we discussing post counts. You are by far the heaviest poster on this forum. Not something I would wish to aspire to. I'm only posting a lot at the moment because I'm house bound. 

Now, we have settled that can we get back to the techie stuff?