Renewing Membership Help

CRAIGR

If i click on my profile name i only get part of the drop down box with "Whats on your mind " and half my avatar but none of the rest so am unable to get to the client area ????

I'll pas it on to smart people like the wemaster rather than a numpty like me! Someone will get back to you. :)

Super ,smashin, great. I thank you kind sir :cool:

The email that came today was also pretty garbled and can be seen below :-

Hello CRAIGR, <br />

<br />

An invoice has been generated for you. Please log in to submit payment for this invoice. If payment has not been submitted before your purchases' expiry date the purchase(s) will expire.<br />

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -<br />

Invoice Title......: Renewal: WSCC Individual Membership<br />

Invoice Total......: 27.50<br />

Invoice ID#........: 3309<br />

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -<br />

Click here to pay the invoice: <a href='http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=pay&id=3309'>http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=pay&id=3309</a><br />

This is a weird one. What browsers / OS are you using? It sounds like a problem with AJAX and DIV so you might want to try a different browser like firefox but not Chrome as Google don't pay corporation tax.Chrome does work however.

If you view your invoices in the client area of your profile i think they should read correctly there.

Hopefully this link will work to take you there.

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=invoices

• Like 1

Ah yes email in HTML format. Let me added it to my list. Marks link should always work for people.

My email was the same but going to 'client area' let me pay up :t-up:

If you view your invoices in the client area of your profile i think they should read correctly there.

Hopefully this link will work to take you there.

http://forum.wscc.co...ection=invoices

Just so you know, that's so damned clever that I'm stealing it for another thread. :t-up::cool:

I get the same 'odd' partial display at work where I have to use IE7 on Windows XP, a work round is to Right Click on your username and 'Open in a New Window' and you should see all the options... :yes:

Thanks, Mark - had the 'gobbledegook' e-mail today as well and had put it to the bottom of my to do list, but that was a doodle.

Suggest that link gets sent to everyone at renewal time.

• Like 1

Hooray something in Windows 8 works :d

lol :d

Paid up using forum windows 8 google chrome. So works on that front and it renews from January properly. :t-up: to all involved.

I think wscc membership has got to be the best bargain out. In the last year alone I've saved a fortune by buying from members, group buy and insurance.

Here's to another year

Paul