Renewing Membership Via The Boardroom

Captain Colonial

Hello all

This is a quick guide to renewing your WSCC Membership online via the boardroom facilities.

WSCC Members, providing they have a valid email address registered against their accounts, will receive an automatic renewal reminder email 30 days prior to their membership expiring. (If no email address, or an incorrect email address is registered, you will not receive any reminders whatsoever, so please ensure you keep this up to date!)

This email will contain a link to assist you in renewing, but if for whatever reason you're having trouble and it's not working out for you, there are other ways:

Short version (with thanks to smokey mow): Click here to get to Step 4 below.

Or:

1) Make sure you're signed in on the boardroom ("Sign In" in the upper right corner) - if you can see your user name, you're already signed in

2) Once signed in, click on your user name in the upper right part of the screen and a drop down screen appears (if no joy, right click on your user name and select "Open in New Window") - then click on "Client Area" (circled):

Step1.PNG

3) This takes you (surprisingly!) to your "Client Area" in the Store - the menu below appears on the left of the screen - click on "Invoices" (circled):

Step2.PNG

3) The list of Invoices applicable to your account will now appear - make sure that "Pending" (on the right side of the screen) is selected (if not already chosen):

Step4.PNG

(Incidentally, you can see your past Paid, Expired, and Cancelled invoices by selected from this menu as well.)

4) You will now see the Invoice that needs to be paid, in this case for your renewal - click on it and follow the directions (I'm currently paid up, so "There are no invoices to display" in this example.)

Step3.PNG

That's it! :)

Please note that you cannot renew your membership online if it is not within the 30 day window before expiry, or after your membership expires - all renewals done online need to happen during this time.

If you're really, really well and truly stuck, you can either download a renewal form and return it with a cheque; or you can email me and I'll do my best to assist you.

Hope this helps! :t-up: