Mallory Track Day

Paul Ash

I would just like to say thankyou to Mark Stanton and every one else for organising, what was a fantastic track day at Mallory. Nice to put faces to names etc etc etc.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

2nd that :)

Thanks Mark!

also Top class tuition! @ £5 was stunning value! :cool:

All as posted so far, thanks very much for making my 1st track day such an entertaining one.

I would have said hello in person but you were obviously very busy.

I must say that I was staggered at the variety and quality of the cars attending.

Watching the `group C` :D racers and better prepared cars than mine was fascinating cos I thought mine was pretty quick and nimble but I now know that I have a loooooooong way to go   :blush:

I now see the huge potential for improvements possible even though I had no idea before I went that these cars could perform as they do in relatively standard form.

Once again, thanks and it was great to meet/see you all.

can I be in group B now?

From an old-timer and first-timer, very well done to Mark and all those who helped organise the Mallory track day.  I'll be back - with a new carbon plenum and Mark Adam's go-faster chip-set.  Whether I'll have the nerve to graduate to Group B is a question I'll leave for now.

Best wishes to all the folks I met.

Regards - Derek

Ditto all of the above.

We were made to feel welcome, the beer was good and the track time excellent.  I'll be back for sure  :D

All of the above :)  :)

Great day, a little hair raising with passing on the right as well as the preferred left !, but an excellent day.

Thanks Mark.

Phil

Ditto

Thanks Mark and your team for a superb day.It was my first track day and I still can't get the smile off my face!

Looking forward to next year already. :D  :D  :D

Thanks to all the organisers . I had an excellent day mixing it in Group C and only missed one session despite broken gear lever extension ( crap westfield welding!;), cracked windscreen due to stone thrown up by Yellow V8 car, broken coil mounting braket. On Saturday at Elvington Sprint my fuel pump packed in (only the fuse) and steering column came loose. A great 2 days and I'm still running and ready for Cadwell on 1st august

Terry

You're all far too kind .....Thanks to all you trackies for making it a good day. Book early for next year - Forms should be available January 2004    

Remember that Silverstone ticket that we had on offer for the Paddock club............Well with so many people saying sorry I'm busy and can't make it etc etc etc

It seemed a shame to waste it..........So thank you to Fish - I really enjoyed my day, it is the best way to watch motorsport..............Only one problem - next time any chance of a chauffeur..............All that free booze          

Thanks also to Nick for his driving guidance..........I got the feeling everyone thoroughly enjoyed it - lets hope we can continue for the future.

Last but not least .............. The gate and paddock Marshals

:love:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)