Mallory Track Day

Nick Dunn

Can anyone recommend a good b&b or hotel close to MAllory Park?  It must have enough space in the car park for a Mondeo and Westy carying trailer.  Good Fry up for the Friday morning would also be good

Cheers

Nick

I hope to post some info real soon  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

One of our intrepid WSCC SS drivers is goin out on the lash tonite and is drivin down that way and gonna let me have some info (thanks Linds  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D )

The best B&B I used down that way a few years back was just after the Woodlands Nursery and I think it was called Woodside  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

Plenty of room for trailers  :D

could it be this one?

WOODLANDS GUEST HOUSE 01455 617434/ 446548 or 0850 292626

45 Woodlands Road, Hinckley. Comfortable and friendly accommodation ten minutes from circuit.

Apparently that place is no longer a guest-house  :(  :(  :(  ???  ???  ???  :(  ???

Thanks everyone,

Is anyone else staying in the area Thursday night, or will I be the only one staying overnight??

Cheers

Nick

Is anyone else staying in the area Thursday night, or will I be the only one staying overnight??

Yes to Part A and No to Part B  :D  :D  :D  :D

Where are you staying  :)

Mark,

I've booked into the Holiday Inn at Jct 2 of the M6.  I had some points I could use to book the room, so chose this option to keep the price down.  According to Autoroute it is 12.5 miles from the circuit, and as I'm coming from Devon on M5, M42 and M6 it seemed like a reasonble option.

Where are you staying?  Fancy a beer on Thursday night?

Cheers

Nick

Where are you staying?  Fancy a beer on Thursday night?

At the circuit  :D  and yes please, but just the one  :D  :D

If you're trailering your car up - and want to leave it with us on site Thursday evening - it will be o.k  :D  :D  :D  honest

and I think there will be a BBQ that evening

Yep, usually is but don't forget to stop off at the supermarket for some dead things, liquids and disposable BBQ  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  ;) Its a B.Y.O evening  :D  :D

Hi Linds

Dave O has been giving your old trailer some use driving to and from the WSCC series events. My turn at Mallory tomorrow.

Got a new (wider) one then ??

Look forward to seeing you again

(and the rest of y`all)

Safe drive everyone.

Paul