Speed Series 2013 - Regs now out

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

could i run with a screen in the morning and then remove the glass for the afternoon (joke) :)

could i run with a screen in the morning and then remove the glass for the afternoon (joke) :)

My, Sir, you smoke big cigars ;)

Well Alex , how many more of these can you think up?

But , joking aside

As far as your SS points are concerned then I see no problem,in class A for you

But , you may be moved class 'on the day' by the organising club if they have insisted on windscreens for roadgoing cars.

Again , as MLC points out, this would not effect your SS points , but you would get thrashed on the day.

I note Johns post about the Northern clubs creating a new 'catch all' class 2D, but that looks like it will be all capacities mixed so 1700cc cars would still be better off adding/removing screens as required imo

Cheers Stu - i will be thrashed all day so will run a screen all the time.... :-) all the best, james PS your old car is looking lovely now - John has been busy,,......

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know when we might have the final regs, as opposed to draft regs?

Just want to sort out my screen, or aeroscreen, or 'screen, or aeroscreen. :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :d  :d  :d  :d

Get your aeroscreen back on Stephen

Get your aeroscreen back on Stephen

I would do if I could, Tel, but I've already sold it. :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I plan to nuy an Aerodynamix screen, but I dare'nt until I see the final version of the new regs. I'm just a bit 'fright now. :cry:  :cry:  :cry: