Thames Valley meeting

shaun

This coming Sunday, 13th July noon onwards at the Bird in Hand, Knowl Hill.

Looking forward to welcoming new faces.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I can't make it :(

'cos me an' Blatgirl will be sprinting at Boscombe :D

First time on a power circuit with the "big" engine.......so my only excuse will be a lack of talent/balls......... :D  :D  :D

Mmmm, that or the christening of one of my wife's friends' kids.. Not too difficult a decision

Pembrey too far for you on Sunday?

Shaun

Cunning plan.  Double header race is at Pembrey on Saturday so WSCC meet on Sunday is on. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Dickie B

It was good to see everyone yesterday including a few new faces.  There were some awesome cars -  a Megabusa, 5 V8s (one with a TVR griffith 500 engine - 400bhp), a Noble GTO3, and not to mention all the others.

Chris you'll have to persuade Nathan to bring his Noble along to one of our track days, that car is quick  :p  :p  :p  :p - thanks again for taking me out - can still hear the snarl of the V6 and the sucking noise of the turbos, incredible sound.

Blatters - How did you and Blatgirl get on at Boscombe?

There's a kit car show coming up this Sunday in Uxbridge, James Lambert will be sending me over the details.  Hopefully will post details tonight.

:D  :D  :D

No idea how we got on, 'cos I never compare the times to anyone else until the results turn up in the post. As long as we go faster than we did last year, we're happy.

Currently, we're happy with our performances at Boscombe....... :D  :D

Kit car show....Sunday.....Uxbridge......let me know....