Manchester Area Meeting

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Yep its come round again already, so let’s make it a good turnout,

Weather permitting we will go for a short blat again, no more than 1 hour,

So if you want to play out be at the Horton Arms at 8.00pm with fuel in your tank

(On such a short run we don’t want to be stopping for fuel)

For those that don’t want to come keep yourselves amused and we will be back At 9.00 – 9.15  :t-up:

directions

From the North, East or West on the M60/M62

Leave the M62 at J20 onto the A627(M) sp Oldham and Rochdale, towards Oldham.

In 2 miles leave the m/way sp Royton and Shaw onto the B6195 Burnley lane towards Middleton

Pass the Chadderton Park Inn on your left, downhill for 1 mile to the traffic lights,

Turn right at the church sp B6195 Royton, follow the sweeping bends for less than 1/2mile,

The Horton Arms is on your left just before you go under the motorway bridge.

From the South

Leave the M60 J21 at The A663 Broadway sp Manchester and Oldham, towards Oldham.

In about 2 miles at the start of the A627(M) turn left onto the B6195 Burnley lane towards Middleton

Then as above, hope to see you all there.

And dont forget the roadworks on the J20 roundabout  :(

Wrighster, bring your bonnet catches so I can finish off and spray the plates, oh and bring some satin black spray, I've only got matt black.

Won`t be able to make unfortunatley :(

Will be in sunny (i hope) France  :cool:  :cool:

Enjoy the blat  

:love:  :D  :D

Enjoy the hols Karl  :cool:

[quoteWill be in sunny (i hope) France    

]

All those fast country roads, Perfect for the nimble two seater convertible westy, lucky b*****d,                     oops nearly forgot you'll be in the family minibus holding up the traffic.  :sheep:   (DAd are we nearly there yet?DAd are we nearly there yet? DAd are we nearly there yet?DAd are we nearly there yet?DAd are we nearly there yet?)

:p

Have a good one

Glen

Thanks for all the welll wishes and support  :0  ???

When i get backI`m sure I`ll be able to make it up with plenty of westy quality time, its not as though I`ll have to start packing to move house or anything   :arse:  :blush:  :angry:  :D  :D

Just have to keep thinking of that space for the new double garage  :love:  :love:

Will be in sunny (i hope) France  

Bit late for Le Man :sheep:  :sheep:

And don't forget that you can drive on the same side of the road - you just have to over take everything!! :D  :D

Neil  :cool:

Should be a good one, plenty of forthcoming events to organise and a run out 8pm til 9pm, who's coming?

Me  :p

Route sorted 33 miles  :D

make sure you all have fuel  :t-up: