Trackdays

All - are there any other trackdays that club members attend over the next 2 / 3 months?

I'm on the reserve list for Mallory, on the list for Cadwell (hooray!!;) - anymore worth attending?

Check the events page for details of an Oulton day with teh TVR Club.

Also check the Bookatrack and Easytrack web-sites. Plenty of WSCC members (and freeloaders  :0  ) go to track days organised by these fellas.....

Nice. And for dessert?

How far are you from Orlando? We're (me an' Blatgirl) are coming to America in Sept. If it's not too big a drive (and I'll bet it is :(  ) then I'm sure a day trip to a track day/RWYB could be arranged. I'm planning on hiring a Mustang (rag top, natch), assuming I can get Blatgirl to approve.......

Ooooh, we're not too far from Orlando.  Only about, at a guess, a 3 1/2 to 4.............

........day  :0  :0  drive !!  It's a little over 2,100 miles from Orlando to Phoenix !!  :0

Ooooh, we're not too far from Orlando.  Only about, at a guess, a 3 1/2 to 4.............

........day  <!--emo&:0  :0  drive !!  It's a little over 2,100 miles from Orlando to Phoenix !!  :0

Awww shucks.......I guess I should have looked at the maps more closeley.......

Oh well, next time p'raps.

Blatters

A quick SEARCH gives these options

Southwest and/or Amerca West both fly direct most days daily to/from Orlando/Phoenix, the cheapest rate being $198 per seat

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist  :blush:  :blush::D  :D  :p

How far are you from Orlando? We're (me an' Blatgirl) are coming to America in Sept.

:0  :D  :0

Big Kids.....!!

Say hello to Mickey for me.....

NOT going to Disney this time. Been twice before, even though we don't have any kids of our own........

WANT to go back to Daytona to drive a Nascar, though.........didn't have time last time......