• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

(drum roll) AND THE WINNER IS (fumbles with envelope) .......

Norman Verona

The Right Honorable Mem Sec will open the envelopes handed him by Cheryl Cole upon his return.

I'm just laying the red carpet for his highness.

2.5 million pretzels is going to take some time to plough through :oops:

And a very large cupboard to put them in!

By the way, welcome back Norman :d

I can't believe he would go out on such an important day

Thanks KW.

Filfan, but how did he know it was going to be today. Only two people knew that, me and............

someone else.

the Honourable Mem Sec has been fixing the count whilst you were awar Norm to ensure it happened today

Nope, the much maligned and currently somewhat less than popular MemSec has been away fixing his grandson's first car, a Citroen Saxo, to get though a MOT. Whoever had it before must have been a right muppet on minor maintenance - both rear indicator bulbs perished, number plate bulb blown, headlights misaligned, one headlight bulb installed incorrectly, smashed front fog light and broken windscreen fluid pump necessitated taking both front wheels off to replace...saved him £200 in labour, though. :)

That plus generating the magazine / calendar mailing list and checking for errors (11), oh, and working for a living too. Such a lazy life!

Oops! Anyway, I suppose you all want to know who the winner is, yes?

The winner, whose guess was a mere 5 hours off, which is pretty good going, is...

filfan!

So congratulations to filfan, well done indeed! :t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up:

Now I suppose you want to know what the prize is?

I think I should get special prize as well, 1million posts on my Birthday, now that doesn't come often!

The winner, whose guess was a mere 5 hours off, which is pretty good going, is...

filfan!

So congratulations to filfan, well done indeed! :t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up::t-up:

Now I suppose you want to know what the prize is?

Happy days. :d :d

Just rang work and told them where to shove the job

• Like 1

We need to know,what we need to know and that's all we need to know

You know ?