Pembrey - Sat 12 Jul

DickieB

Can anyone lend me a hand next Saturday 12 July at Pembrey - South West Wales (I can give directions).  The Locost racing has a double header all on one day, so we will have qualifying, heat, final, heat, final - aaaargh!  Tasks are not onerous - pit board holding mainly, although if you know more about fixing cars than me it might help!

There are also Sports & GTs, 750 Formula, Hot Hatch, Pro Hatch, Stock Hatch, RGB-Kit cars, as well as Darlington & District SRC.

Thanks

Dickie B

Oh bl**** ell - I wish you wouldn't keep clashing with SS dates  :D  :(  :)  Pembrey is a crackin circuit and I'm heading Norf to sunny Hairywood (hopefully) - if I don't get an entry then looks like it'll be Sarf to Pembrey  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  :D

Hairywood FI's issued Wednesday  :D  :D  ;)  :D

And us southerners will be at Boscombe........

However, the telephone help line will be on.......

Did you fit the catch tank yet?

Miraculously my car is back in one piece and working.  

What will I do in the evenings this week?  Mmmm, maybe read the circuit guide for Pembrey.

We'll C ya at Mallory then  :D  :D  :D  :D

Will white van man be up there Thursday night  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

I could well be able to come down and help you - I have a few jobs to do before I go on holiday on the 20th , but all beng well this week .......

I live in Newport Gwent .

I'm Ok with the spanners - engines etc .

mail me off line - davidjackson@petersfood.com

see you saturday

Dave

Dave J - you have mail.

Mark S - white van man will be at Mallory the night before - after all, it is only my wedding anniversary, and that can't be more important than the WSCC.