2013 Essex Events - Suggestions Please

Pistol Pete

Following on from an active 2012 in the Essex Area (I understand it may dominate the winter WW :) ), Mark and I are going to get together and plan some events for next year. So to help us, please tell us what you want you enjoyed in 2012 and want some more of or maybe you have some new ideas.

Lets have some suggestions for 2013.

You guys have done a great job for 2012! Well done, very much appreciated.

My highlights that I would like to do again in 2013 are tge North Weald Activity day and the Woodbridge WSCC track day

Karting sounds great and I want to try and get on more of the weekend blats next year.

Could there be an autotest event or drift day or something similar? Might need a larger numbers for something like that though ??

We had some great blats this year, thanks Pete. I think somebody mentioned about blatting to some car shows. Helmingham car show was a good day out, so i recommend that trip.

Like Kev has mentioned the activty days are lots of fun and a few track days are on the cards for yext year.

Karting would be great fun for maybe early February, must be able to get a few to Rayleigh for that??

Trackdays are my fav. North Weald Car Limits, anything car related really, as long as I can drive fast Zoom Zoom. :westy: I haven't grown up yet :d