South Wales 7's Meeting

chrisbin

BTT

For anyone thats interested....its tonight.

And it was dry when I left this morning, although its p******** down here in Northants!! :angry:  :arse:

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:

I made it!!

Eventful night!!!

Great blat there - clear roads all the way, and they really are great!!

One other Westy person, plus 5 Cats.

Left for home following 2 x-flow cats and 220bhp Superlight :0

Great Blat - MAD local x-flow owner overtook Superlight :D  :D Other x-flow then slowed - overheating problem. I stopped with him to discover that my erratic fuel gauge was telling the truth half the time when it was showing empty...

:0  :(  :(

Superlight then came back. Gave me a lift to petrol station with x-flow following for water....p.station closed :0

Where's next nearest - 10 miles up dual carriageway :0  Off we go!!

Well I have to say that Superlight was awesome - real HARD engine and glued to the road (apparently he's quickest in the Cat Sprint Series at the moment :0 )

Anyway, get back to my car (with big  :D ) to find a couple admiring it :cool:  They look at the Cat and say - oh, another one........ :D  :0  :D  :p

Petrol in, off I go.....or not, cos now Cat won't start!!! End up pushing him backwards to bump start in reverse!!!

Finally set off for home, at sensible pace cos obviously not put much juice in, and Cat owner now can't see much as its dark and he only has tinted goggles!!!

So, big, big thank you to Dave J - awesome taxi service :)

And looking forward to next month's meeting already!!!

Well it was dark by the time that we finally got back to youre car Chris . And clearly the lady who asked the question knows nothing about good cars as she has a MGF .

I still think it would have been better to pour the petrol over it rather than in it  :0

Dave "I'd rather push a Caterham then drive a Westy" J

see you son chris ...........  :D

Dave "I'd rather push a Caterham then drive a Westy" J

see you son chris ...........  :D

Okay Dad......

:D  :D  :D

You're right about the MGF of course......what with that engine that its got....... :0  :arse:  :p

:0  :t-up: