East Yorkshire Events

hogman

Afternoon peeps!

The next area meet will be first sunday of the month as usual - so it will be Sunday 6th July at 12 noon at the Country Park under the Humber Bridge!

We plan on meeting up at 12 noon then at 12.30 head on out for a blat up the West of Hull and Beverley around the Market Weighton area. There are some nice roads in the area so should be a fun blat!

Also on the Saturday 5th July its the Elvington track day. There are 16 of us in our own session, with the other sessions being used by Lotus to demo their cars!

So why not come along and watch up and maybe blag some rides with the Westie owners and also Lotus??

Another superb run out planned is the first Lincolnshire blat. This will be held on the Sunday 20th July, and will be meeting at 10am at the Humber Bridge car park then over the bridge to meet the Lincs guys, then 2 hours of blatting, lunch stop then another 2 hours of driving the best Lincolnshire roads! This will be a great blat out and definately not one to be missed! Put it in your calendar now and come along!

August 1st sees us at Cadwell for our track day there - 24 Westies again in our own session. Come along and watch and again blag some rides!

Next meeting will be Sunday 3rd August, again usual place and time.

Please can people let me know what events they are planning on attending.

Look forward to seeing you all at the events!

Cheers

Kevin

Hi there

Canot make the 6th have to work  :(  :(

But can make the 20th were abouts are you meeting up on this side of the river.

DAZ

I'll be doing the Elvington event on 5th July, now it's official that I can have Bananamans place (see seperate thread).

6th July is a maybee - I have to get some jobs done around the house!  But will try to make it if only for an hour - that's if the car is in one piece after Elvington!

Will definately be at the Lincs run for the 20th - there's some great roads over there and this is one I've been looking forward to for a while!

Cadwell is also booked and paid for, so see you all there!

All in all, plenty on for the next month - thanks for organising the East Yorkies Kev, it's much appreciated.

Jon

Morning!

Daz - we are meeting up on the north bank first then meeting up just after the bridge - further details will be available soon!

Steve - shame you are going to miss a good weekend mate!

Jon - Glad to have you along mate, You know you wanna do the 6th aswell!!  :0  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)

Lincs run will be real good, need to get the route finalised and approved by our lincs brothers!

See you all at one event or other in the next month!

Cheers

Kevin

Kev,

What happened to the East Yorks area meet yesterday !!!

As you know, I wasn't going to this one (with Elvington being the day before) - but Roger C rang me from the Humber Bridge Car park and there was no one else there - so I met up with him and we went for a blat  :cool:

Jon