Norman's been cut off in this prime.

Norman Verona

It's mem sec I feel sorry for!

Imagine all the mail he'll receive from Norman asking him to post it on here... Actually, old Norma's probably sent pigeons! Scott, hope the car's under cover!!!

You see the power I have.

I was going to take down the wscc server but disconnected norm as a warning shot :)

You see the power I have.

I was going to take down the wscc server but disconnected norm as a warning shot :)

Praise the all mighty!

Actually I think it's a plot to get the 1,000,000th post timed just right. Within 24hrs of Norm's return it will be reached! The rant he's going to have!!!

Now go and build me a temple :d

Blown it!

Greed will get you nowhere! Now Norm's sent a few thousand pigeons to Mem Sec you can have the pigeon shed!

Blown it!

Greed will get you nowhere! Now Norm's sent a few thousand pigeons to Mem Sec you can have the pigeon shed!

no not greed

Like all good rulers I need a temple so that you can lay me to rest there once its finished.

Now I'm stuck with pigeon poo as I ascend to take my throne with the gods.

no not greed

Like all good rulers I need a temple so that you can lay me to rest there once its finished.

Now I'm stuck with pigeon poo as I ascend to take my throne with the gods.

As my favourite quote goes,

"It's easy to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by pigeons!"

As my favourite quote goes,

"It's easy to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by pigeons!"

tell that to Nelson

I bet Norm is stomping around now wearing a funny hat with his hand stuffed up his vest, after all, he is short and he's in the right country...vive le Verona..

I bet Norm is stomping around now wearing a funny hat with his hand stuffed up his vest, after all, he is short and he's in the right country...vive le Verona..

Do you mean Napoleon?

Oooooo....

CRACKING IDEA!!!

Lets make a million posts before the Norm's back online!

We need to ensure post 1,000,000 is on this thread and we get it highlighted in gold or sommin!

Can't you just picture Norm in a Napoleon hat,wellie boots a waistcoat and his hand up his.......

Bet he is searching for the local wifi hotspot as we speak.