Norman's been cut off in this prime.

Norman Verona

This is Norman's daughter Tanya.

He has asked me to post this on his behalf as during last nights storm the phone lines were blown down and has been cut off in his prime, or as they say his perdu en France.

France Telecom say they may fix it today, or tomorrow, or maybe by Friday!

He says if the phones are off till Friday memsec knows where to send the prize.

Bye for now, Tanya, the old gits ever loving daughter.

Hi Tanya,

That will be the numbers of posts massively reduced, looks like the big prize is slowly slipping away. Are posts by proxy allowed.

Hope that's the only thing Norman aka dearest papa has cut off this weekend.

Bob :d :d

thank god for that a bit of peace and quiete :laugh::oops:;):love: tell them there is no rush to fix the problem ;)

Good old French telecomme,

Hows Steve today ?

Bob

Ha, storm indeed, that wasn't thunder, that was the sound of the committees notorious black helicopters launching a rocket attack on Norm's Internet connection.

(Thanks Tanya, hope your dad's back in touch soon! I'd say he won't know what to do with himself without the 'net, but is suspect he'll just knock out a building project or two!)

• Like 1

I thought it was a bit quiet on here today :oops:

That'll halve the posts on the forum and hello Tanya, is yer dad climping up the poles trying to fix his phone line, he does like to tackle anything.

Use the force Norman......concentrate , the universe is with you.....I can just picture you stuck up a power pole with hammer and a bunch of power tools....oh yeh, and no thumbs!!!!!

Whilst we love you dearly Norm, that really is good news, a bit of peace & quiet for a while :)

Now time for a quick phone call to slow France Telecom down :) :)

We could always try sending him a message via carrier pigeon...

Everything is proceeding as I had foreseen. Soon old Skyverona will be my servant...