The Goat

DAVE O

Possibly. Rather depends on how much I get done to my sprint car on Saturday............

Forgive my ignorance - what happens at the Goat this Sunday??

Only up the road so might pop in.

Regards

Steve

Steve,

Its a sort of un-official meet of race/classic/interesting cars next to the boozer on the green. Round about midday on-wards. I don't get their that often but if the weather is ok I will be there this Sunday. :D  :D

Dave O.

Cant Dave

Taking kids to national street sports show at Peterborough  ???

Downside, loads of grungy music, snotty pimply noseringed skaters and bmx ers

Upside, super moto, freestytle moto x and...................................hundreds of scantily clad young women :p  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Hi,

Plan on being there - but just driven through Hertford Heath on way home from Bassingbourne and couldn't see The Goat pub !

We found the The Silver Fox and a few others on that road but where is it in relation to The Silver Fox / Halleybury School / Galley Hall ????

Thanks

John

John,

I'm don't know the names of the other pubs! as you come into the village from Hertford take either the first or second turn on the left (over wide speed humps) and they both lead up to the green. Or if you want to meet WGC area I'll be going from there at about 1145.

Dave O.

Cheers Dave,

Have a bit of "fiddling" to do on the car this morning with Steve M - hope to get there at about 12:30 - only coming from Broxbourne (4 mile away !!;) and have no idea where this pub is .......... obviously not a place we frequented in our youth.

See you there - BTW we're the orange/black Megabusa.

Cheers

John / Steve