It's Really Starting To Annoy Me...

Blatman

...the way the topic title automatically puts a capital letter at the start of any string of letters. It makes acronymns like IVA and SVA etc look silly and makes every word seem like a proper noun. Can we fix this please? The text in the titles should be as typed, not as decided by the software programmer who clearly failed English GCSE...

And breathe... :oops:

• Like 1

Thank goodness, I've been too embarrassed to admit it. Thought it was just me being picky :blush::down:

It annoys me as well, but I've looked and can't find the setting backstage. It will take a wiser mind than mine to fix it. Should take, oh, about 30 seconds to find that person. :durr:

I think I've sorted it! :cool:

I turned off the filter that prevents SHOUTING in topic titles, and tested it backstage - seems to work. :yes:

Now please don't ruin it and make the mighty webmasters turn it back on by SHOUTING IN THE TOPIC TITLES PLEASE! :t-up:

Edit: Been wandering around some existing threads like the Grammar Pimpernel, seeing if I could correct the topic titles (SDV instead of Sdv, MX5 instead of Mx5, 6th instead 6Th) - looks promising. :)

Excellent work Memb. Sec. :yes:

Great, what we do without him.

(answers on a postcard to Mem Sec, WSCC, Somewhere in Engand.

I think you'll need something bigger than a postcard.