Coast 2 Coast run 2003

studbuckle

Nice report, just to prove I read it, what does...

much to the amazement/frustration of the Dutch Lotus club Treasure Hunt organisor
...mean?

Also, with regards to...

courtesy of the Heaterdene hotel (and Simon and Kirsty Mayo)
...I'd have thought he'd be too busy presenting radio 5 shows :D

courtesy of the Heaterdene hotel (and Simon and Kirsty Mayo)
...I'd have thought he'd be too busy presenting radio 5 shows :D

As we arrived on mass at the visitors centre car park (taking most of the free spaces)

There was a guy in one of those red and cream Ellise' waiting for a group from the Dutch Lotus owners club who were on a treasure hunt and he was a checkpoint... Kinda threw his plans out of the window. We didn't hang around though to be fair and left before it got to messy.

Simon (smayo on here) must be really tired of that joke by now. Safe to say he doesn't even make a passing resemblence :)

I should add that I cant claim copyright/praise on all the pics.

Most of them were kindly donated by the runners and riders who came along (and Windy)

Excellent Simon  :t-up:

everything from the planning to the trip to the pics is a credit to you and Carla  :t-up:

Oh yeah one or two nice pics of my car  :D

especially the one of my engine with shiny Zzzeeeeetec

plug lead cover  :0

Simon (smayo on here) must be really tired of that joke by now. Safe to say he doesn't even make a passing resemblence :)

ooops( :blush: )...well if it's any consolation, I was a touring car driver (if you'll forgive the kicking), I've made millions by selling a regional carpet business and a national pest control business and I fronted an 80's pop band (I still get emails  :D ) ;) .

On the upside, I'm always looking for good hotels  :t-up: .

:)

Well done Si, excellent write up & gallery. a bit disapointed as there are several pictures on there that do not feature my car. Is this deliberate as Karla accused me of camera hogging last year ?

How's the video & polo shirts coming along, I still have a contact that can do us embroidered fleeces if anyones interested.

Paul M>

Vdieo/DVD almost done. Just trying to edit you out ;)

Polo shirt sample should be with me any day and i'll post some pics then

Si

Hey Si,

If it keeps growing at this rate, the'll only be Westies in the Lakes in a couple of years time  :D  :D  :D

Sounds a great time, sorry I missed it, please let us all know the planned dates for next year as early as possible. Then some of us will stop doing stupid things like booking Trackdays  :cool:  :cool:  on the wrong day.

Mind Croft was gooood  :D

Nick

Excellent Simon/Carla, can't wait till next years. BTW I've seen the polo shirt looks good, Hurdsey wanted to know if he could get one with the route on that finished half way :D

Yeah, nice one.

Missed the thread originally.

Me Thinks Mr Mayo has been out polishing

The only thing I polished was the screen to clear it of all the splatted flys. :D

Next year is a must!

A penny for every time I heard the DJ line.   :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Can't hold it against people though, they've got to get their amusement somehow.  :p