Speed series at Knockhill Scotland

Elder 1

I phoned Knockhill circuit today in order to confirm the speed series date, they told me there is no booking for the Westfield speed series.  

Can someone please confirm if and when it will happen.

Thanks

Last weekend........It wouldn't have been booked in the name of the Westfield Speed Series though. The booking would have been in the name of the motor club organising the event.......

It happened on 28 June  :D  :D  Iain aka Roo4 found out about it so it must have been printed somewhere  :D

8 of us turned out  :D  :D  organised by The Wigton Motor Club who had to make some date changes  ;)  :D  ;)  :D  :)

Mmmm ???

The Speed Series fixtures on the home page are the 2002 dates...hence the 13th July.  :0  :durr:  :sheep:

Seems to be a bit behind the times..... :arse:

But if you check out the SS Results button just below, it has a full list of 2003 fixtures and results and write ups from previous events  :D  :D  :D

Yes I know the other one needs updating  :(  :(  ;)  But the current info is there  :D  honest :D