• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Lsd To Suit English Axle

Playo

Hi guys im on the look out for a LSD to fit to my english live axle car preferably 3.9 ratio

Also possibly interested in an uprated type 9 gearbox to buy or swap with my std box, I'll be mostly using my car on track so think i would benefit from a box with longer ratios

Ta

I have no idea, its still in the car. Not had time to remove it as yet. I also have a 4.1 plate type English, one must go.

Let me know what you have on there now when you get a chance to have a look and how much your looking for

cheers

Depending on price & condition, I'd be interested too if there's any left ;)

( I'm a front loader timkin)

we have a complete rear axle with titan traction master plate diff 4.1:1 ratio disc braked with fiesta front calipers and mintex 1144 pads and rose jointed trailing arms with lerft and right handed rose joints for easy alignment plus a rose jointed panhard rod.

if you are interested give me a call on 01604 766624

regards troy

Top trumps? There's a couple of folk on here that i would imagine are rather good at that :p

we have a complete rear axle with titan traction master plate diff 4.1:1 ratio disc braked with fiesta front calipers and mintex 1144 pads and rose jointed trailing arms with lerft and right handed rose joints for easy alignment plus a rose jointed panhard rod.

if you are interested give me a call on 01604 766624

regards troy

Darren if you were interested in this I could collect from Troy and deliver it with the car (depending on timings etc)

Leigh

Thanks for the chat Troy, if I was pure track/race, I'd have had your arm off!! :d

(& as Mark says, that would have given me a super-trump I reckon :cool: )

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.