Alloys

minghis

Bought a new set of wheels & tyres over the weekend from a company called HJ Wickett & Co. They're in a small village in the middle of nowhere, Bradworthy, in Devon.

You wouldn't believe the ammount of wheels they've got, and I found them to be very helpfull.

They do mail order, so might be worth a try if you can't find what you want locally.

I'm sure on their van they were advertising a website, but can't find it on google, etc.

Their phone number is 01409 241217 and their address is:

Central Garage

Bradworthy

Nr. Holsworthy

Devon EX22 7SZ

Don't expect the ultra effecient call centre type company, they literally are small garage/engineering firm but they have a huge ammount of wheels, both new and used.

The place in question called Bradry, localism.

I used to live for many years nearby in Bude.

In additon to aforesaid garage, there are a number of good drinking places.

Please ignore this mail as it has nothing to do with the previous posts

Ther are some intersesting roads around there to!

Clive

I've just bought 5 TSW 6.5x15" Furys + 195/50-15's Yoko AVS Sports from a company called Co-Ord Sport in Dudley, West Mids 01384 216102

I paid £50.00 + vat each for a wheel & £35.00ea  + vat for the tyres inc fitting & balancing

Bargain if you ask me  :D  :D  :D

Top geezer as well, lent me wheels so I could go and check various offsets