Type 9 Gearbox , Hood , Indicators . Updated Items

JulianE

Type 9 5 speed gearbox without bellhousing , bought from local owner who removed from running car £125.00 will upload photo's to album tommorow

Hood in good condition for Narrow bodied car £75.00 posted . Still available due to non payment and contact

Link to photo album : http://www.flickr.co...N03/8176334976/

Pair of older style Motorcycle indicator units £7.50 posted pair .

I'm thinking the hood would be £75.00 posted , as it is quite bulky will cost a bit on post , whereabouts are you ?

As regards fitment I honestly cannot answer that one perhaps one of our more knowledgeable prelit owners may be able to answer that one , I believe from what the factory told me a prelit is 2" shorter and 1" narrower than a narrow car , my chassis is prelit and has highline narrow bodywork on it . The difference in length appears to be in bonnet area on mine so I think it should probably fit , but cannot guarantee this , please make this decision for yourself .

I'd like to see pics of the brackets and the lights if you have them

hi, julian iam interested in the soft top and the doors, i have a 1992 narrow westfield u think it will fit ? i am from greece and i am gonna take care of the postage fees . please let me know

Hi , Yes i still have the hood , unfortunately the doors have gone . Pm sent to you .

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.