Notts&Derby SUNDAY BLAT

westyfield

We have a tour out organised for SUNDAY 15th JUNE, again starting off from the Peacock at Oakerthorpe. Be there 9.30ish for a 10 o'Clock getaway before the real tourists hit the roads!

Call me on 07774 442823 or e-mail me, westyfield@aol.com, to let me know if you are coming along.

Andyrew

..apart from a few twisty bits and the odd ford crossing its the Bull'ithorn on the A515 south of Buxton for about 11.30am then Castleton and Hathersage, avoiding the main roads, for lunch. Five cars lined up ..anyone else?

I'd love to be going with you you but 2 young kids and a tradition of spending all Fathers day being pampered by them means I can't make it. Shame as I'm only in Rothehram,

Any other runs out  planned for later on ?

You missed a goodun Paul.. The sun shone on five Westfields and two Cyclones as we managed to avoid the "tourists" around the lanes of north-west Derbyshire. No mishaps, just a cracked front wing bracket and a few too many too narrow lanes and followed by a good lunch at "The Plough" at Hathersage.

The next run is organised by Gary Beddall..

SEASIDE AND RACING AT THE BEST CIRCUIT IN ENGLAND..WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?

Gary  writes..

"I will be cruising over to Cadwell to watch the 750 Club Race Meeting on Sunday June 29th. This is a grass roots meeting with a good selection of classes and the racing is always intense.

As per my usual itinerary (twice a year for last three years) I will head for the coast at Sutton on Sea for a Full English followed by a brisk walk along the beach and coffee at one of the sea wall cafe's before travelling on to Cadwell for the first race, usually 12.30pm.

If any one is interested in tagging along please give me a call at home on.. 0115 939 3377 or in working hours  on..07770 442410.

Meet up at the Little Chef on the A52, East of Nottingham, 3 miles on from Gamston at 8am. Yes, it's an early start to cram so much in to the day and make worthwhile use of that highly taxed fuel!"

Garys computer is down at the moment so if you would rather email or message me I will pass on the info

Andyrew

Top day out Andrew, Thanks for organising it and it was great to put a face to so many names.

Cheers all and see you soon,

Noel

I echo Noel's comments.

This is the second time I've been on one of Andrew's blats and thoroughly enjoyed myself both times.

Thanks a lot.