CROFT !

Andrew

337.jpeg This is a lap of Croft as done by John Cleland in a touring car in '99. Sunny in has got to be more than a lift! He's come down from 130mph to 90, and changed down three gears! :t-up: Buzz, where are you? :D

I'm the guy 2 seconds in front of the jock and pulling away!!

Buzz

Buzz, you do talk some b*****k*! The only way you're doing 115

is if you push your car off a very high cliff.... :0  :0  :D  :D

Got u all suckers. Thanks for your rather rude comments Tommo

Andy you're right it was thro' Bancroft 105mph it was just nice to c u in wonderment!! :p  :p  :p  ;)  ;)  :p  :D  :D   :p  :p  If I could do that sort of speed in to 'sunny in' ina westfield plastic coffin, I would be working for Williams now.

C U all at Curboro' the milky bars are on me!!

Buzz

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Well what about 90 through barcroft on Uniroyal 4.20x13, town and country remoulds! ;)

Just caught up with the threads.  Fantastic day, no hassles, well organised with free tuition - and the car did not break this time.  Totally brilliant.  Great to put a few more faces to names as well.

Felt very sorry for TVR guy.  He had driven up from Hertfordshire and it was a very nice quick car.  I suspect the reapir bill would buy a couple of good Westfields.

When's the next one????

John

I think the next TVR day is in late August at Oulton Park and its the full circuit.It will as ever be posted on the wscc site

Buzz ???

Was an fantastic day,even as just a spectator (Purple Westfield).Nice friendly atmosphere and am now thinking about having a go next year!!Certainly was a shame about the TVR.The driver seemed incredibly calm about it,think I would have been spitting blood and stamping my feet.