Merseyside, Wirral and North Wales

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Tuesday's Run.

Four met at the Tudor Rose, John H, John D, Tom and Dave L. We found Reece in Denbigh, lurking in a petrol station, but he saw us so we had to stop, that made five. Dave departed at Moel Fammau when his clutch decided enough was enough (probably trying to keep up with John H, the H stands for Hooligan) so back to four. At the Tudor Rose Gary and Dave J made it six Westies in the car park so all in all a very good night, clutch excepted.

Watch this space if you want more of the same.

John

0151 355 1486

PS. Dave L, thanks for the photo of the sheep, I'll see if the Magazine Editor will publish it!

It's a lot faster since the speedo was re-calibrated.

I was all prepared to come, but one of my greyhounds decided it would be fun to peel some skin off her ribs. A few hours at the vets, a greyhound size cage (£65) and several beers instead :(

Hopefully be there next month.

I was going to come - but got stuck at work - so took a trip in the other direction to the Manchester meet on Weds. - good bunch of lads (& token lady).

Had a fine blat up to near Scamonden Dam (so I'm told - in truth I didn't know where the hell I was!  :blush: )

Mogwi - I understand you're from around my way - I've seen a couple of other Westies about - is yours a blue or yellow one - in which case I've probably spotted you!