Switching From Mobile Version To Full Version On Iphone ?

matt nossiter

My laptops playing up so I'm trying to use my iPhone instead to access the boardroom but I'm useless with computers and the like , I did have the full version of the site on my phone but now I've only got the mobile version ( I think ! ) and can't change back , can someone tell me ( in a vey non IT way ) how to do it please ? . And while il at it , I downloaded the forum app and can't enter the right information where it says " community name " and community URL "

Thanks

Matt, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on an iPhone you can pick Full Version, this will swap to the full site and not render for mobile.

as for the APP, someone else will need to help as not tried it yet

Yep , I could do that before but for some reason all it says now at the bottom of the screen is " English uk " where it used to say full version ?

Maybe only option is to clear the cookies and data, to reset the browser so its not caching anything or remembering your choice via a cookie

Maybe only option is to clear the cookies and data, to reset the browser so its not caching anything or remembering your choice via a cookie

agree mine gets stuck in mobile mode sometimes too and that cures it

Clearing cookies and data sorted it .

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but does anyone have a URL for the mobile site (doesn't look like you're on Tapatalk)? My phone doesn't seem to detect it.

TIA :)

Sorry - ignore me. Found it! :d