Westfield Wanted

ALANBEAL

Hi All

Having major withdrawal problems while waiting to repair my westie So WANTED LOW price LOW spec

westie would prefer wide body as may not fit narrow body must be a runner with MOT or in condition to get a MOT Can collect please call

Alan

Home 01372 454822

Mobile 07802 190677

it might be a bit high spec for what you want, but for the price....- better too much spec for the price, than the other way round!

youll do well to find something cheaper, and should you find something cheaper, it probably wont be as sorted

Steve's is indeed very good value for the spec but it's wrong to suggest you can't buy a decent working car for considerably less if you only want something basic. I did and mine wasn't that basic.

I spent £3750 on mine, which while a bit tatty and in need of rear dampers before its next mot, has 6months tax and test and worked well 'out of the box' at which point I still think I got a bit of a bargin!

But has said, as long as you have some capital, the most important thing beyond it working and having an MOT is that you can resell it without loosing money. Which should be to much of an ask buying now and selling in spring sunshine.

Daniel

I'll take on offer on mine as looking to fund a new project - admittedly it is a narrow though.

Alistair

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.