First Westy Wanted

alexander72

Gents, My good friend Jon, with the smoking MX5 from sprint school this year has seen the light and is considering a Westy to make his own - he has budget to £5k and would like a car for fast road/sprint/hillclimb usage. he is a club member but is out of action for 2 weeks from tomorrow so I am helping him out.

Many thanks,

james

Have a look on pistonheads

cheers terry - he's heading for the red one in MK as soon as his botox is done.... oh and the orange cross flow in there too... Cheers James

thanks for the PM's and all the help for Jon - he's going to look at a project SEiW tommorow... Cheers, James

i have one for sale ,very good spec for 5250

Thanks Steve - I have PM'd you as Jon P has been down the wooded lands of herefordshire... nice car that one you've got - if i didnt have Martins old x-flow i'd be interested...

James I have just put my car up for sale, bit over Jon's budget though.

PM me if he doesn't get fixed up :)

I think he's fixed up as he's borrowing my trailer at 7am to head south west'ish to the middle of no where..... cheers for the post... and watch this space as I know he's planning a few changes to the whatever he's found...... :-)

Good Man, hope he enjoys his new toy :)

Tell him to take it steady while he gets used to it :d

he'll be in the garage for about 3 months!!! but wise words none the less.... will do. You have PM as well bro... James

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.