Coast 2 Coast run 2003

studbuckle

After a great weekend I am going to produce a video/DVD of the event.

Can I ask that anyone with Digital pictures or video send me them in as higher resolution as possible. I'll let you have copies on VHS/DVD at cost and the best pics will also feature on the Coast2Coast website very soon.

If E-mailing file then best to send to sdh@kingfieldheath.com work address as i'm on dial up at home  :(

Or Snail mail them to:

Simon Houghton

Castleroyd

Doncaster Road

East Hardwick

PONTEFRACT

WF8 3EQ

Many thanks in advance

Si,

I have a few photos and some video.  I just have to capture the video, and I will send it via snail mail, as the raw video works out to around 3 mins video per CD, or let me know what format you would like and I will convert it if I can work it out as up to now I have always kept it in the raw format (all stored on my hard drive waiting for the cost of DVD burners to drop as my Honeymoon footage would fill about 90 CD's!;).  Or can you use MiniDV tapes, as I could just send you that.

Best bet is to capture and send me MPEG on CD as higher res as you can get. My camera is DV8 or we could've swapped DV quality which would've been ideal.

My boss is using Mini DV as he has a DVD burner to boot so i'm sure I could do something with a spare 30Gb drive i've got floating around.....

For speed in case it doesn't work, could you do both and send together?

Cheeky aren't i?

I've got loads Simon, but............

most were taken from a moving car :0

so loads of back end :arse:   shots

high res 3.2 megapixels, but not dead sharp  :(

I can e mail a few if you want,

but it could take a while each one is over 1 meg :t-up:

not a problem recieving them at work... just depends on your connection.

Or you could drop to CD and post if you have a burner.

:arse:  shots are fine.... any lycra?

No problem sending both.  Will try and get them off to you by the weekend.

By the way is this true:

VISION STATEMENT

"To be a remarkably successful and spectacularly effective office supplies distributor while maintaining high ethical standards and being a company that is also fun to work in."

Must be a great company to work for.

By the way is this true:

VISION STATEMENT

"To be a remarkably successful and spectacularly effective office supplies distributor while maintaining high ethical standards and being a company that is also fun to work in."

Must be a great company to work for.

ROFL

dont get me started about that vision statement. I think Andy is closer to the mark.

Luckily they've seen sense and the next website doesn't have any of that on it