• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2013 Speed Series Regs

Terry Everall

Happy days :)

Now anyone got a screen lying about they don't want

Careful with what you are calling road going tyres

We use either 1A or 1B ( see MSA book) What you running cos 1A is class B whilst 1B would be class D

R888's are list 1B so currently would put you in D or F depending on whether you have a windscreen or not. When you apply for an MSA licence, they send you a blue book of tech regs and the lists that we refer to as list 1A and list 1B are in there. Your chosen tyre must be on the list for sprinting and this determines your class

Yeah I just googled it. Can soon change tyres though its not a biggy

Lets have you back in the Speed Series Nick

You'll love it

You're very lucky Terry as championship organisers cannot compete in a champonship that they organise ............ MSA rules - so Nick won't be able to beat you

:laugh::);) ;)

Nick beat me

Only in his dreams!

Could Nick run in J and then be beaten by SteveD and Terry?

My understanding is that Nick may run at SS events, but not in the SS -- so nothing stops a "return match" in extra-curricular fashion ;)

I dont think any Westfield would beat Nick in class J given the variety of steeds available to him

I will be in Class B next year i think......my weight reduction programme is under way but i'm still over 100kgs....... bad times :-(

I will be in Class B next year i think......my weight reduction programme is under way but i'm still over 100kgs....... bad times :-(

James - if you have a 1700cc then class A would be the one

James

If you are going to use the same tyres you had at the Warwick Curb day , then class C , They were list 1B ( track day type) IIRC

Or

As John states you put normal tyres on you could run in Class A

Stu

• 3 weeks later...

Not much 1A rubber for 13" rims

Its now November and I have not recieved my promised copy of the regs due out in October! :laugh:

I might consider going road legal - maybe class E? ;) ;) :o if BECs still allowed :oops: