Last Chance - be QUICK!

hogman

Am about to close the entry into the Cadwell track day on August 1st, so if you intend on coming or are thinking about it then get your finger out as you dont have much time left!

Attendees so far who have paid...

Daz

Gregh

Bannanaman

Steve Ridgway

Buzz

Robert Storey

Terry Everall

Gary Smith

Peter Cox

Jon Murray

Andrew Whittaker

RowleR1

Scott

me

Waiting payment from...

Mike Ashton

Carl Richards

Jon Lewis

P W

If payment hasnt been received by this Friday 6th June then sorry but you will have lost out!

So get your money to me ASAP!

There are afew places left on this so if you fancy it then let me know ASAP and send yer dosh!

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin

I am very very tempted. Can you confirm the details/price and let me know if you can fit me in

Regards

Richard

Hi Richard

Cadwell Park - full circuit, August 1st £125 for WSCC Members which includes second driver or £130 for non WSCC members.

There are afew places left!

Get the money to me BEFORE Friday though!

Cheers

Kevin

Hi Hogman

How many places are left ? Me and a few mates from the BEC list are interested. Can we do a electronic bank transfer to get the money too you ?

Cheers

Bazzer

PS Daz looks like I may be able to bring the bonnet up in person :-)

Apologies for delay Kevin - cheque and envelope being written NOW - should be with u tomorrow - please confirm when u have it.

NB. It's been suggested that because my 1800 zetec is a 'fully enclosed system' ie. breather pipes go directly into air box then down into engine, then I don't need to fit a separate catch tank, as there is no way oil could leak onto track by increased pressure as it is??

Is this true, or who do I need to speak to, to confirm re Cadwell ?

Kevin

Have just posted you some cash for my entry - if you can add me to your list that'd be great!

Hopefully the Busa will have its electric reverse conversion finished by then... has been away six weeks so far!

:0

Hello!

Greg - yep we are dealing with Javelin Motorsport for this event!

Bazzer - you got mail mate, you are and the guys are more than welcome but be quick!

PW - a fully sealed system is fine and wont require a catch tank.

Peter R - no problem, you are added!

Will confirm the attandance in a day or two!

Cheers and looking forward to it!

Kevin