Westfield World

machin

Don't know where to put this question, but I was expecting the next issue (MAY/JUNE) of Westfield World recently......have I just got my dates mixed up, or has everyone had theirs?????     Just wondering cos fancy a bit of a read!

Cheers,

Machin

Expected through letterboxes very soon  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)  ;)

You'll need to notify the Membership Sec Roland of your new address - his contact details are on the committee page  :D  ;)  :D

I've moved house, who do i need to tell?, Mark. ;)

Let the wife know as well Nanas, oh and MCFC so they send your season ticket to the right address for the all new Academy of Footballing Excellence :p

Let the wife know as well Nanas, oh and MCFC so they send your season ticket to the right address for the all new Academy of Footballing Excellence

LOL  :D

& your passport as for some unknown reason  :0  mcfc have been allowed into europe  :)  :D  - they wont be there long though  ;)

That's rich coming from a Liverpool fan, couldn't even beat a team used to playing our equivelant of the 3rd division over 2 legs :D