Manchester Boys doing the Coast to Coast

Megablade Paul

So far there is 4 of us going on Friday from Manchester (Oldham to be precise) to St Bees. Marcus, Manchester Mike, Kirk and Me. The plan is to meet at the Horton Arms at 10.30am travelling via the Forest of Bowland, across to Cumbria with a lunch stop at the Little Chef on A590 and arrive in the afternoon to see whats rockin in St Bees :0 followed by dinner, a few beers and a good nights kip before the official Coast to Coast meeting point on Saturday. Anyone else welcome to join us on the Friday, let me know and I'll mail you the intended route to St Bees, what about you Mr Wrightster, still not seen the car yet :p

Hi Paul,

After weeks of rain (fingers crossed) it should be a good-one on the weather front.

Me and the missus are coming up on Friday from Chesterfield, as is Mr Studbuckle - looks like there'll be a good turnout!!

C U there.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I've now booked the hotels.  i've not got the route yet.  I may have given you the e-mail address adranny@aol.co.uk but i think it should be adranny@.com.

My mate Adam who rides a susuki sv650 bike is coming with us as well.  He's looking forward to seeing the megablade as he's read about the bike engined cars in some bike magazines.

Kirk, sent the route, it didn't get bounced back. Do you mean adranny@aol.com ?

The plan is to meet at the Horton Arms at 10.30 am. Ill send you the info again ;)

Yes but will we see you in the Westfield you're supposed to own?  ;)

We will all pray for a miracle ......and hope to c u there in the right car :D  :D  :p