Classic Car Rescue...

Fangi0

Who wants to Start?

Hanging off a Breaker bar.... Put some vinegar on the engine?

Remove the sump, take off the big ends caps, and main bearing caps, lift out the crank, tap out the pistons, WD40, that might have been better!

Edited by V8grunt

The screen that was thrown on the floor wasn't the one he just put in the car. the smashed one had black stripes top and bottom like on a modern screen that's glued in place.

I'm sure it also had a green tint. But the clincher was that the proper screen had a rear view mirror and the smashed one didn't. :oops:

Why would the guy with the first car not sell the whole car for 3000 then flog the engine for a few hundred? :laugh:

Still the funniest thing on telly though.

Thought that on the whole the canadians made a better hash of it than the normal guys

Seems a bit of a trend to find a car and font but it then go buy another car that's worse than the first. Then return to the first seller for bits

Why is it all these american type shows have to have conflict/arguaments in them. They must think we're stupid. Glad I didn't buy that MG

Why is it all these american type shows have to have conflict/arguaments in them. They must think we're stupid. Glad I didn't buy that MG

How true.

There was no mention at all about how they sorted the body out which was the main problem with the MGB so the whole thing was clearly rigged. The whole car was completely shot through with rust, but we saw no new panels. 2 week job? My :arse:

Has anyone else noticed that you can't determine the name of the 'garage' - the signs over the shop give no details of the 'business'. And is that 'well respected valuer' ever going to be trusted again? If he ever was anything in the trade, he's committed professional suicide by being associated with this nonsense.

Bring back Mark Evans - compare and contrast how much more interesting his 'MG is Born' was on all levels. I'm not bothering with this pointless 'show' anymore.

that mg of mark evans was stunning when it was done. tbf i liked his 4x4 one too. and i wish i could have a go t the plane. that would just be amazing.

whats this weeks car? it might be car crash tv but we are all watching it!

I'll watch the next episode too, probably because it gives me something to gurn at.

that mg of mark evans was stunning when it was done. tbf i liked his 4x4 one too. and i wish i could have a go t the plane. that would just be amazing.

whats this weeks car? it might be car crash tv but we are all watching it!

No, no we're not, I struggled through the first two episodes, but can't bare to watch such tripe, not even in a "it's so bad it's good" fashion.

Im curious about that values to, if indeed he was the respected professional he was made out to be in the first two episodes, I can't help but think his reputation will have nose dived.

I've not seen any of them, and won't. There's something interesting elsewhere at the same time.

What an utter load of crap :down::no: this dire excuse for an entertaining / informative TV programme is even worse than the crock of brown steaming effluent that "Bernie" did with "Leepu" and their "custom vehicles" :no: :no: :no::blush::arse: :A***:

I reckon web cams in Steve D's and WIndy's garages would be far more entertaining and informative :)

I reckon web cams in Steve D's and WIndy's garages would be far more entertaining and informative :)

And in Steve's case, probably only transmittable after 10 PM to avoid scarring the minds of children and impressionable pets. :laugh::t-up:

The star of our show:

honey%20monster.jpg