Classic Car Rescue...

Fangi0

since when do you restore and paint the body before sorting out the mechanicals. :bangshead: :bangshead:

muppets

oh dear well thats the first one watched. give me mike brewer and ed china anyday

i feel sorry for the poor mug who spends money on that

But it must be good, as seen on TV.

I dont know whats worse, the so called restoration (angle grinding the paint, soldering the headlight wires) or the "industry revered expert" who values them

I dont know whats worse, the so called restoration (angle grinding the paint, soldering the headlight wires) or the "industry revered expert" who values them

he must be doing well for himself with that old beamer he was in.

would like to see what the jag sells for in an auction with its comprehensive restoration bodge log :oops:

gonna watch episode 2 later if i get a min

would like to see what the jag sells for in an auction with its comprehensive restoration bodge log

Purely in the interests of research I've entered the draw, I'll let you know how much I get at auction after I win...

• Like 1

will lend you a trailer so you can get it home

2 hours of my life i shall never see again :down: why i went on to watch the second one i cannot explain :bangshead:

Mark you were not the only one!! I did the same. What a load of carp!! I am not sure who this programme is aimed at. I will not be watching any more.

On the basis that by the end of the series there will be no viewers left I shall enter the draw for whatever the final episode car is as well....and then have two "classics" to sell at auction (including the E type I've almost certainly won already)... :)

Car crash TV - almost.

Watched the E-type episode for about 5 minutes and got angry and had to switch off before I put my boot through the telly.

Think they are giving the Porky away to some lucky winner ? go figure

oh dear well thats the first one watched. give me mike brewer and ed china anyday

i feel sorry for the poor mug who spends money on that

some the wheeler dealer cars look pretty good when they are done. thers been a couple i would have bought.

must catch this one up to see the carnage. ive never been a great fan of the cockeny guy. always seems like a big mouth playing on the accent.

Agreed. The wheeler dealer cars on the whole are pretty good. As I shall be winning at least two of the classic car rescue cars (thanks to my cunning plan based on no-one else entering) I shall auction them both and put a downpayment on the wheeler dealer Bond Bug....

very cheap TV with equally cheap unlike-able presenters

but I watched and enjoyed despite that because it had cars in :d

• Like 1

The comments on the Chanel 5 website on the programme are pretty damning. Some like it, but I guess these are the sort who see it as just entertainment with no other value or purpose - bit like Top Gear.

60 minute Makeover, joined up with Scrap Heap Challenge presented by Phil Mitchell = Classic Car Rescue

Serious car restorers can only weep.

• Like 1