next up?

JonnyBoy

Whats next?

missed Stoneleigh due to uni coursework, missed harewood due to recovering from doing coursework

Could do with a look at some motors before I disappear to canada.

It might help me make up my mind if i'm gonna sell it too..though in fairness, I probably couldnt ever bring myself to do that!

I'm going on the 11th June....so what SS, show, run outs etc are happening before then?

SS round at Dunkeswell on 7th (Devon though)

Noticed from the "who are you" thread that you are in Southwell, very close to me. You can come down with me if you want a lift.

Tommo. 7th is the first day of my degree show...who'd be a student hey! Much appreciated offer though! cheers

Chris. Old Warden seems promising, its near cambridge so I can kill 2 birds with one stone and go and get a graduation photograph too.

Wise decision not accepting Tommo's offer of a lift down, I've seen his driving first hand :0  :D  :p

Or should that be no hands :D

You could always tag along Thursday evening to Shardlow if you fancy but not sure if Fred's going yet

Cheers

Dave