• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

SOLD Lotus Elise 111S 2003, 46800Miles, Silver

Greenstreak-Andy D

I have decided to sell my very cared for Lotus 111S (156bhp), to release funds so I can start my next project.

Excellent condition, (currently on 46756 miles) 4 new Toyo T1R tyres, new door seals, alloy radiator, front clam below headlights professionally resprayed to remove stone chips.

Cam belt and C service (43899miles) completed by Paul Matty sports cars,

recent front discs,

Elise parts modification to door catches, short throw gear change with new gear linkage bushes.

Tastefully done professional 111S graphics put on side and rear of car

Tracker fitted but needs re-registering with new owner.

Two sets of keys

Only used on summer dry days, dry storage, never tracked, original non-molested condition

Mot May 2013, Tax till 31 October 2012. Cheaper to tax than a lower powered S model too

Private plate will be transferred

Looking for £12200 ovno, contact Andy on 07729 847945

Here's some photos.....

http://s1146.photobu...dydowler/lotus/

On pistonheads.... Edit…link updated

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/elise-s2/lotus-elise-111s-156bhp-2003/1057767[/url]

• 1 month later...

cheeky bump, a little more useable than my previously owned Westie, Missis prefers it too!

The condition looks superb in the flesh. The slightly more unusual wheels help too, makes it stand out from the more common Elise variants.

Couple that with a few thoughtful upgrades and it's a cracking little car!

Thanks Dave (Gadgetman), it even has a boot too! there's a bonus.

Glad the keys did it for u Steve!

She has now been SORNed, just as piles of salt have been poured on our roads, ooooh it must be 2deg out there!

• 1 month later...

Still for sale, have put up my first you tube video, so here is the link …

Andy

• 1 month later...

Edited original advert, new link to pistonheads and price reduction too!!!

Coming back to a Westfield… they just get under your skin!!! Roll on the weekend

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Sold to Paul in Isle of Man!

That's fantastic news Andy, what a great week you've had! Well done.

Excellent news. Glad you've 'come home' to a Westfield (though I'm really keen on the S2 Elise too).

Thanks guys. It's really good coming back to a Westie. Have been spending a few hours just tinkering and checking her over! Have made a few purchases already!

New Lotus owner unfortunately put a hole in the front bodywork when he ground it entering the Texaco garage near M6! I couldn't believe it, poor chap, only a mile down road too. He did seem happy though, with his new purchase

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.