The Final Countdown- Ty Croes Weekend

Terry Everall

It going to be one awesome, good luck to championship and class contenders.

My maths might be wrong...

Tim and Ade are in contention for overall champion, John can't quite make it. Ade, after a fantastic run of 102s, is probably the favourite.

Whatever the outcome I am sure target times will be smashed. Let's hope Longton don't go and move the finish line.

I'm looking for a couple of passes and will come and cheer on all and take some photos.

Good luck.

There will potentially be a massive battle between John and Tim for 2nd, that is if Tim doesn't win

I'll probably have got this wrong but looking at the existing results Ade has won hasn't he? Acording to the results sheet Ade has 1014.44 and this can only go up, Tim has 1010.99 his worst times are 100.57 & 100.64 if he pulls two 102's and drops those he will only get up to 1013.78?

I could easy be wrong but when I looked at the results I thought Tim had a couple of 100s to drop?

It does appear that Tim does not have any 100 pointers to drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think he has already dropped 'em, Paul. By my reckoning, Adrian's lowest and not yet dropped is 100.43, Tim's is 100.57

Anyway, enough of this, I must go and play some golf..

And drive quicker :laugh:

Never mind the golf get loading the trailer

nice and sunny here in anglesey .just relaxing with a beer on the beach :yes:

Good job I'm not an Accountant!

The scoring spreadsheet knocks off min scores that are the same. So it appears all of Tim's 100 pointers have been knocked off but there are still two that count so Tim can score a 4 additional points for the weekend.

Hopefully the weather will be good and we have a great final weekend. See you tommorow.

Ah I did say I'd probably got it wrong. Hope you all have a good couple of days sprinting then.

And drive quicker :laugh:

Never mind the golf get loading the trailer

'b*****k*, the car was on the trailer hours ago!! :laugh: :laugh:

Snow forecast for tomorrow night !!,

Hope everyone has a safe,satisfying and successful weekend and another brilliant down to the wire finish for a superb championship :t-up: :t-up: :yes: :yes: :yes: